Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge # 267!

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing my DT post for Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog. 
Our theme this week is :

Add METAL
So we need to see :
A piece of Metal somewhere on your project.
You could even recycle/upcyle something metal ....


We have a wonderful prize
for you from our Sponsor:


Here is what I came up with.
I colored the 'Love Monsters' by  Bugaboo Stamps with my copic markers and adhered it with foam tape on the watercolored galaxy background to make it look like these cute monsters are flying on their space ship.


I added metal by diecutting and embossing Spellbinders Precious metals craft foil and made it into a spaceship. These monsters look quite happy floating in space :)
I hope you like this card.


I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:
TTCRDChallengeBlog: Anything Goes.
TheCraftyAddictsChallengeBlog: Anything Goes.
YourScrapbookPlace: Anything Goes.
Jo'sScrapShack: Anything Goes.
InspirationDestination: Anything Goes.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful make. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete